Monday, February 22, 2010

New member


WElcome Bill Luinetti. Bill found us via this blog. WOOHOO
A beautiful day found him joining Bill, Bill, and me on an impromptu ride. Bill's scoot is a 2009 Yamaha Zuma. I am sooo jealous of the handshields that came with it. My hands have been freezing in this cold cold weather.

So Fossils look forward to a ride next Saturday pending weather, ouch I hate to say that once again. We'll start from Scenic City @11:00. Ride Captn has yet to share the course but i"m betting it will no longer than 1.5 hours.

Shiftless Sister

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll have a fresh pot of hot coffee on for you (or hot tea/cocoa).

Kathy
Scenic City Scooters

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the ride and the visit to the Cherokee memorial. Had no idea that something so profound was so close to where I've lived for 18 years.

Maybe see youse on Saturday

Bill (the other,other Bill) Luinetti