Tuesday, May 19, 2009

and a good time was had by all


I think the Spring Open House at Scenic City was great. I saw many of our members there.
Bill and Phyllis, Richard and Annie, and Sherrie and John. And so cute was Stan Obel with Lillie in the crook of his arm.
I bought a FABOO new helmet, satin black like the scoot. I"ll be so chic.

When Nightfall starts, possibly this Friday, scootguys and scootergirls will meet up @Scenic City. I think its 6:15 so check their site. I plan to make a parking sign "scooters only".

Remember the t-shirts? Well Jen @Scenic City is going to be silk screening t-shirts so we will be able to get a smaller amount. We can now use the dino on the scoot logo. I am also trying to have the logo digitized so I can machine embroider it.

shiftless sister

No comments: