Saturday, January 24, 2009

no dues no meetings just rides

For a while now slogans for Fossils Scooter Club have been percolating in this FGM's head.

I've settled on my choice: no dues no meetings just rides. This sums up what I want the club to be.
I've even had cards printed for us to hand out. This expense is one of my last spontaneous deeds I think. I've put myself on a retirement budget so when I retire in six months-----you heard it right---- I won't be surprised. Rday is 6/30/09 that's just 157 days away. If anyone knows where i can get a countdown clock widget let me know.

Well that was off topic.
I don't know how to make voting possible so just comment . If there are not too many nays I"ll move along to ask that this slogan put on the blog header. Voting will end January 30, 2009.
And certainly I"ll expect someone to comment on whether this is a slogan or motto.

shiftless sister

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for slogan

from Born to be mild

Anonymous said...

Motto:

Born Free, Fossil Forever

from Born to be mild