Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am so crazy, well ya'll knew that

I read in Scoot Magazine about a rally that only brought 12 people. We can do better than that!
So I went to tell Stan my idea. He said Hill City is having a fall rally. So I figure that we can plan a rally for Spring 2010.
I've talked to a musician about music, have ideas for events but am really falling short on logistics like where to have it, food etc. IF we plan well we can only have to charge to cover costs. Could be 20 bucks.
I have been thinking about a name. Something about spring? fossils?
I just sounds so cool. And since we have already had local press coverage I think it is time for a national debut.
Oh, this just came to me: something to do with debutantes but silly like the kudzu ball.

I"m asking any reader to comment with suggestions for any part.
shiftless sister

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SS,

Some creative thinking on your part. I would attempt to make such an event. Recall it is 90 miles to the departure point.

Born to be mild