Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goddess award

HI,

Shiftless Sister here, and I just heard a wonderful story about one of our members.

And the first ever goddess award goes to:

Member Sheri S. owner of a 150cc Vespa bought in Atlanta. Seems since the purchase Sheri battled an ever -leaking tire. It needed more air and it needed more air and it needed more air.

Finally suffering enough, Sheri thoroughly reexamined a her scoot [Sheri does it have a road name?] to find that the tire had an embedded nail.

A model Fossil, Sheri said
"I've had enough and I'm not going to take it any more".
She wrote a letter to to Piaggio, or maybe it was on the phone ( Mr. Bill told me this ... he's not a man for details) recounting her problem started when she purchased her scoot, and what it cost for the tire replacement.

Piaggio, get this, wrote her a letter and sent her a check for the cost of the tire. BOOYA

So the first Goddess award goes to Sheri. News like this that gets to me will be posted here. And no guys won't get a goddess award but I haven't decided what they will get. Any ideas?

And according to Mr. Bill, Sheri gave Piaggio praise and her vote of confidence for the best dealer in town -Scenic City Scooters. I agree

Way to go Sheri!

For complete details ask Sheri this Sunday . REMEMBER THE RIDE. Check earlier posts or call Mr. Bill. I've found the pix for the award but can't it up for posting yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I am truly honored to be the first ever to receive the Goddess Award.. what a shock to see my story told on the Fossil website! Very exciting.. Sorry we didn't make the ride Sunday, looks like it was fun. Hopefully we will get to go on the next one. Thanks again for the award.. but I was only doing what every good Fossil should do!