Monday, May 26, 2008

Well this morning saw the first group ride of the Fossils, S.C. Round trip through the Canyon of the Tennessee River. From what I saw and heard, everyone seemed to have had a good time. Thank you all for making this ride such a pleasure. My calculations showed that we traveled about 79.65 miles. By the way, the Mighty Honda averaged 116.78 mpg consuming .682 gal of petrol. Anybody else track gas mileage? Pictures turned out well and we will soon be posting some for your viewing pleasure. Speaking of pleasure, some feedback on the ride length, time, etc., would be welcome. Also on future rides what do you all wish to do re feeding? I was really pleased at how well all the scoots rode together. From 50 to 650CCs and nobody seemed upset by the pace of my 50, amazing! We need to do this again. Weekly, biweekly, monthly, holidays, what is your pleasure? Pam and Lynn your email address does not work for me. So please email me so I can send you some pictures.
Monday's Run


View Larger Map

No comments: